No Rain now and it is on! See you all soon!
Here is how it looks now. (9:30 am April 31, 2019)
If it is raining on Sunday,
will make a decision before 7 am and post it here.
Back up date to April7. Hope it can last until then
In any case, Looking forward to seeing you!
Georgetown University Alumni Club of Japan is organizing Hanami get together on March 31. CUAAJ is joining it.
A lot of US based schools are joining. Please join us! It is open to our friends and family!
Current participating school as of Mar 16
Event Time/Date: 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM (park closes at 4:30 PM), Sunday, March 31, 2019
Location: Komaba Park (not Komabano park) – please note that there is a similarly-named park nearby; we will be going to the park next to the Museum of Modern Japanese Literature.
What to bring/inform your attendees-
- Food & Drinks: Please encourage your members to bring food/drinks. The clubs usually set up some refreshments, but the majority of the food/drinks will come from attendees.
- Folding tables: to put snack/food/drinks on
- School Flags/Banners/Clothing: If you have some sort of flag or banner, please bring it along so that your members will have an easy time spotting us
- Tarps: The ground will most likely be muddy.
- Trash bags: Usually we accumulate a good amount of trash- Please also encourage your attendees to help clean and take away whatever they can.
- Activities: Please encourage people to bring balls/games/etc